Have you set the date for that amazing night? Imagine this: after a party where you celebrate your union with your family and friends, you are going to spend your whole life with the one you love. How beautiful is that? Celebrating such a new beginning needs to be magical in the least! Choosing the right venue plays a major role in achieving that! If you would like to have an elegant and mesmerising wedding, keep reading our article. We will be introducing you to the best hotel wedding venues in Dubai! Sounds interesting? Great! Finish reading and tell us which one you like the most.
1. One and Only Royal Mirage
Want your dream wedding to become a reality? The One and Only Royal Mirage has got what it takes. You can have your wedding ceremony in the majestic gardens there, then dance with your loved ones in the royal ballroom adorned with golden mashrabiya and shimmering crystal chandeliers. There you can have your unforgettable banquet reception! It is not only that, but also you can have a memorable honeymoon in this luxurious hotel. You can have your setting at
- Al Montazah And Courtyard, The Palace
- The Peregrine Ballroom And Courtyard, Arabian Court
- The Royal Ballroom, The Palace
- Al Koufa Fort, Oval Garden And Amphitheatre
2. Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Beach weddings are always beautiful. If you are that girl who has always dreamt of having her wedding next to the sea, this hotel should be your choice. Have your ceremony over the magical sand, then let your guests savour the delicious foods from cuisines around the world. Once the party is done, head to one of the villas there, which all give you access to a private patio and terrace, with a private pool and dining area. Make unforgettable memories and take endless photos. It is definitely the most romantic start to your life together.
3. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
For those who dream of a luxurious wedding, Burj Al Arab, with its 7-star stature, is your destination. A chic wedding here will not only be memorable for you and your partner, but for your family and all the guests too! You can choose to have a mesmerising indoor ballroom wedding with a complimentary one-night stay at the hotel, including an in-suite breakfast for the happy couple. A personalised menu by award-winning chefs is available, and there is also a 3-tiered cake with pre-plated cake service. The bridal changing room is fully equipped with a make-up station.
Or, you can tie the knot in the beautiful outdoors at the Marina Garden facing the sea. The couple can enjoy a one-night complimentary stay with a one-way transfer and special honeymoon amenities. There is a bespoke menu that you can choose from, with a private food tasting and a complimentary wedding cake. The bridal changing room is fully equipped with a make-up station.
4. Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
If you would like your wedding to be all about poise and elegance, then choose Dubai Polo & Equestrian. There, you can have a wedding ceremony overlooking the fresh green polo fields during the day, or under the starlit night sky at night! Both are dreamy and have a fairytale effect. To add to that, the bride usually arrives in a horse-drawn carriage! At The Dubai Polo Club, three wedding packages are offered. The finest fit for your style among these three wedding packages is yours to choose. There are six settings available, each with a different atmosphere, so you can choose one based on the number of guests you’re inviting.
- Palermo Lounge: – The open fireplace offers a cosy, private space for celebrations with seating for up to 70 dinner guests. The ancient oak rafters that support the tall ceilings give the room a sensation of expansive comfort, and the furnishings and décor are everything in an opulent manner.
- Palermo Terrace: – The Terrace offers a chic setting in a lovely open environment with space for up to 200 guests, and it is connected to Palermo and bathed in the natural light of Dubai’s sunny skies. The Terrace’s furnishings strike the ideal blend between elegance, beauty, and efficiency, making it the ideal location for engagement parties and wedding receptions.
- Saha Courtyard: – The courtyard is decorated with beautiful lavender flower beds and foliage, and it is designed around a magnificent water fountain in the middle. This elegant and serene location can accommodate up to 250 guests, making it the perfect choice for big groups looking for an outdoor space.
- Pool Lawn: – One of the most popular and sought-after wedding locations is a completely decked lawn, which is ideal for big parties. If elegant and tranquil with a backdrop of a sunset is what you’re after, this location is ideal for hosting a variety of wedding events. 300 guests can be accommodated in this roomy open-air venue across the grassy and concrete areas.
- Barooda Lounge: – An attractive, romantic dining area with a feeling of space thanks to the Barooda Lounge. The Barooda Lounge can accommodate up to 70 guests for your wedding dinner thanks to its almost 1400 square feet and varnished parquet flooring. This area has elegant and refined cherry-wood panelled walls, and the traditional French patio doors let in a lot of natural light. All of your guests can enjoy breath-taking views of the Terrace and the Polo Field from the Barooda Lounge’s external balcony.
- Tack Lounge: – Smaller wedding receptions are perfect for The Tack Lounge, which can accommodate 30 supper guests. All of the outside walls of the structure are built with French patio doors, which not only provide access to the lush green grounds that surround it but also let in a lot of natural light. A tiny corner of The Tack Lounge is divided by interior arches, making it the perfect location for catering or entertainment.
5. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel
Want to have your wedding in one of the most vibrant avenues? You cannot go wrong with JW Marriot Marquis Hotel. The live exciting music adds to the buzzing energy of the place! Enjoy a ceremony on the terrace with an amazing view of Burj Khalifa right behind you. The Dubai Ballroom, their largest wedding space, can accommodate up to 1,000 people for a lavish occasion. For an outdoor wedding, the sizable outdoor pool deck is perfect for hosting an elegant wedding event. A tasty, specially designed cuisine created by their own skilled on-site culinary experts will enhance your event. And with the help of event coordinators at the hotel will make sure that your big day is a success from beginning to end. The locations are excellent for rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, and many other events in addition to weddings.
6. Fairmont The Palm
This venue is perfect for weddings not exceeding 500 guests, but it is also magical at the same time, with the starry sky at night and the reflections in the gulf. You choose from the three wedding packages offered by the hotel. The packages differ in terms of price and features. All the packages have a complimentary 2-night stay with a special honeymoon setup and breakfast plus 3-month beach access for the newlywed couple. You can choose to set the stage for the wedding from the three locations in the hotel.
- The Palm Ballroom: – Suitable for 400 guests or 500 guests for standing reception.
- Palm Courtyard: – Suitable for 200 guests or 350 guests for standing reception.
- Crescent 1 and 2: – Suitable for 120 guests or 220 guests for standing reception.
Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime event. Therefore, they need to be extra special. If you are searching for a venue that will make your dream wedding come to reality, choose those we listed in our article. You are undoubtedly going to have the best beginning of your life with your partner. Read more of our stories at Skyloov’s Blog.