Searing for fun in Dubai? Today’s excursion will take you to one of Dubai’s most entertaining locations. There, you will have new experiences such as shopping, dining, and other activities. If you want to learn more, keep reading to find out what you should expect there. In a nutshell, Dubai Parks and Resorts is the largest theme park destination in the region. There are various sections, such as themed retail, dining, and entertainment experiences. The Lapita Hotel is a Polynesian-themed family resort located within Dubai Parks and Resorts, which also includes three theme parks. Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai, and LEGOLAND Water Park.
The UAE is a tourist’s dream. With just one trip to the country, you can see and experience the world’s tallest, longest, deepest, and largest. The list includes much more than just architectural structures. Deep dive Dubai – The world’s deepest pool, XLine – The world’s longest urban zipline, Clymb, Abu Dhabi – The world’s tallest climbing wall, Jebel Jais Zipline – The world’s longest zipline, Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi – The world’s fastest roller coaster, The Storm Coaster – The world’s fastest indoor roller coaster and much more. Dubai Parks and Resorts is not the world’s biggest but the largest integrated theme park destination in the Middle East. Let’s get to it then.
Bollywood Park, Dubai
Here’s what to expect at Bollywood Parks Dubai, the first-ever Bollywood-themed park in the world:
- Enjoy scenes from films such as Don, Lagaan, Sholay, Krrish, and RA One.
- Mughal-e-Azam, a fine dining restaurant, Jumbo Café, Victoria Station, Spicy Dhaba, Studio Canteen, and Juhu Juice Bus, housed in a life-size replica of a Mumbai bus, with a few Bombay-street-inspired chaat stalls, are just a few of the themed-cuisine options available in this area.
- Twenty live shows are performed across five stages: Crossroads, Mumbai Express, Rangmanch, and Stars on Steps.
- The Rajmahal Theatre, The Crown Jewels An 850-seat opulent theatre hosts separately ticketed Broadway-styled Bollywood musical plays several times a week. It is the first of its kind in the region. Pre-theatre shahi’ dinner at Mughal-e-Azam restaurant is also recommended.
- Remember your visit and get some colourful Bollywood memorabilia available at the park’s eight retail stores and stand-alone carts.
Motion Gate Dubai
The largest of the three theme parks is MotionGate, housing three legendary film studios. Sony Pictures Studios, DreamWorks Animation, Lionsgate, and the Smurfs join forces for the first time in one theme park. This is one of a kind in the entire region.
What you can expect:
- The Sony Pictures Studios Zone:– Blast ghosts in the thrilling Ghostbusters dark ride and ride your own Black Beauty on The Green Hornet, which is a super fast roller coaster. You can also try free fall from the 58m Zombieland: Blast Off tower.
- Bring your family and enjoy the mushroom-capped world of the Smurfs with five rides, including the world’s first Smurfs-inspired roller coaster, Smurfs Village Express.
- Live Entertainment: Catch Backlot Beat, a pop-infused musical show, or the dancing Ghostbusters band, a high-energy hip-hop show inspired by the popular film franchise.
- The DreamWorks Zone: Enjoy dark rides, roller coasters, and interactive adventures inspired by Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and How To Train Your Dragon indoors stay cool.
- The Lionsgate Zone: Experience The Hunger Games first-hand with a thrilling roller coaster and a thrilling 3D motion simulator.
LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park
Dubai Parks and Resorts LEGOLAND features over 40 interactive rides, shows, and attractions for children aged 2 to 12 years old. In addition, there are 15,000 LEGO model structures made from over 60 million LEGO bricks. Take care not to step on any!
Six themed lands are available at LEGOLAND:
- LEGO CITY: Children can enjoy a variety of fun learning experiences, such as flying a plane at the LEGO City airport, steering a boat at the boating school, or earning a LEGOLAND driving licence at the driving school.
- KINGDOMS: Knights and princesses can explore a medieval land, ride the exhilarating Dragon coaster, and explore the King’s castle, which is filled with vibrant LEGO models depicting the era.
- IMAGINATION: Enjoy racing LEGO cars and take advantage of the Master Builder Academy. Toddlers and small children can enjoy DUPLO Valley, while others can enjoy the Kid Power Towers, which provide a panoramic view of the park before a gentle “free-fall” ride to the bottom.
- ADVENTURE: Take part in an exciting Submarine Adventure. A thrilling adventure through ancient temple ruins to recover a pharaoh’s stolen treasure, as well as Wave Racers that power through waves and dodge water blasts.
- FACTORY: This is where LEGO bricks are made, and you can get your own fresh from the casting line. The Factory also houses The BIG shop, which has the region’s largest selection of LEGO retail items. It includes a full range of LEGO products, exclusive sets, and LEGOLAND souvenirs.
- LEGOLAND Water Park: The water park, which is adjacent to LEGOLAND, has over 20 water slides and attractions, each of which offers a unique and fun-filled experience. Build-A-Raft and Build-A-Boat River allow children to create their own raft or boat out of LEGO soft bricks before testing it out and floating down a lazy river.
You can shop at over 50 stores, eat at restaurants, and enjoy street performances, festivals, and concerts without purchasing a ticket to the adjacent parks.
Dine in at themed zones such as 1950s America, The French Village in mediaeval France, Colonial India at India Gate, and the 19th century-themed Peninsula.
The Lapita Hotel
The Lapita Hotel is part of the Marriott Autograph Collection, a Polynesian-themed family hotel with 501 rooms and three villas.
Lapita is a new take on family vacations, with adventure playgrounds, kids/teen and adult fun pools, designated food and beverage outlets, family spas, and more.
- Two Park Pass: – Enjoy 1 day at 2 parks at Motion Gate, Bollywood Parks, LEGOLAND or LEGOLAND Waterpark.
- AED 355
- 2 Park Pass: – LEGOLAND Dubai & LEGOLAND Water Park:-Full day access to LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park.
- AED 355
- One Park Pass: – Bollywood Parks Dubai:-Full day access to Bollywood Parks Dubai.
- AED 295
- One Park Pass: – Motiongate Dubai:-Full day access to Motiongate Dubai.
- AED 295
- One Park Pass: – LEGOLAND Dubai:-Full day access to LEGOLAND Dubai.
- AED 295
- One Park Pass: – LEGOLAND Water Park:-Full day access to LEGOLAND Water Park.
- AED 295
With the special offers at Dubai Parks and Resorts, one child gets to go free for every two paying guests along with other offers.
- One Park Annual Pass: There are Silver, Gold, and Platinum annual passes available for Motion Gate, Bollywood Parks, and LEGOLAND, with discounts on food and beverages, merchandise, and much more.
- Silver Annual Pass – AED 495
- Gold Annual Pass – AED 595
- Platinum Annual Pass-AED 795
- Two-Park Annual Pass: Full year of unlimited access to LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park with discounts on food and beverages, merchandise, and much more.
- Silver Annual Pass – AED 695
- Gold Annual Pass – AED 795
- Platinum Annual Pass – AED 995
- Four Park Annual Pass: Full year of unlimited access to all the parks with discounts on food and beverages, merchandise, and much more. You will also get discounted entry to other Dubai attractions with the Gold Annual Pass.
- Silver Annual Pass – AED 995
- Gold Annual Pass – AED 1,195
- Ultimate Annual Pass: Unlimited year-round access to all parks at Dubai Parks and Resorts, Green Planet and Laguna Waterpark, plus tickets to Ain Dubai, Global Village, and Roxy Cinemas, and a 20% discount at Lapita Hotel & LEGOLAND Hotel and more.
- Ultimate Platinum – AED 1,495
- Ultimate Platinum Plus – AED 2,395
- Ultimate Platinum Plus Family – AED 8,624
Have you ever visited any of the areas mentioned in our article? What was the experience? Did you really enjoy the thrill? We are waiting to hear about your experience. You can share it all in the comment section down below. And if you are up for another adventure, IMG Worlds of Adventure is another great choice for a theme park in Dubai, along with WB World and Yas Water World in Abu Dhabi.
If you have not had this experience before, tell us if you got excited about going there after reading this article. When are you planning to go? Which area do you think you will enjoy the most?
We cannot wait to hear from you all!