The Top Waterfront Properties in Dubai
Dubai is famous for its beautiful architecture and amazing properties. From the highest building to the longest bridge, it is definitely the land of splendid superlatives. What can add an additional touch of magic to the properties that you choose to live in is a waterfront! Dubai has several locations for you can find breathtaking waterfront properties for those who cannot be far from water. If you are one of those, keep reading our blog to find out more.e
Top 5 Waterfront Properties in Dubai
Amid the desert of Dubai, you can find several mind-blowing man-made lakes, the most famous of which is Palm Jumeirah. Beach and water lovers can find what they are searching for there. From residential buildings to hotels, this community is buzzing with beautiful buildings to settle in. Some of the most famous luxurious properties that you can find in this location are Atlantis The Palm, Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, and One&Only and The Palm.
Yet, this location can be a little bit pricy whether you are planning to rent or buy. It is no wonder though as it is one of the most prestigious locations in Dubai. Here is a general view of the rental and purchases rate in the area.
- You can rent a waterfront studio for 91k per year. You can buy the same for 1.62M.
- You can rent a one-bedroom apartment for 157K per year. You can buy the same for 2.83M.
- You can rent a two-bedroom apartment for 219k per year. You can buy the same for 3.99 M.
Most tourists will have this location as a first must-visit waterfront on their list. Dubai Marina is one of the most beautiful beachfront landmarks that promises visitors an experience like no other. For that reason, it can be a great choice for people who enjoy living next to the water. The area hosts several upscale residential towers, hotels, and retail malls. The Address Dubai Marina, Grosvenor House Dubai, and The Ritz-Carlton Dubai are a few of the most well-known residences in Dubai Marina.
As for the price range for rent or purchase, they could be a little less than those you found in Palm Jumeirah. Here is a general overview:
- You can rent a waterfront studio for 63k per year. You can buy the same for 905K.
- You can rent a one-bedroom apartment for 97K per year. You can buy the same for 1.83M.
- You can rent a two-bedroom apartment for 147k per year. You can buy the same for 2.18 M.
JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence)
Along Dubai’s renowned Jumeirah Beach is the prestigious beachfront neighbourhood known as Jumeirah Beach Residence. There are numerous residential flats, hotels, eateries, and retail establishments in the neighbourhood. The Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, The Walk JBR, and Amwaj Rotana are a few of the most well-known buildings in Jumeirah Beach Residence.
For those in love with the beach, this can be the optimal location, especially one that offers many entertainment venues such as restaurants and cafes that are not far from the beach.
The best news about this prestigious location is that it offers you prices that lay in middle between those found in Palm Jumeirah and those found in Dubai Marina.
Here is a general view:
- You can rent a waterfront studio for 97k per year. You can buy the same for 1.31K.
- You can rent a one-bedroom apartment for 118K per year. You can buy the same for 2.25M.
- You can rent a two-bedroom apartment for 162k per year. You can buy the same for 3.02 M.
This location is located between Bluewater’s Island and Palm Jumeirah off King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street. This is another excellent waterfront location to settle in providing residents with top amenities. It also offers a wide range of opportunities for investment as it hosts many off-plan projects by Emaar.
As for the range of prices in the area, here is a general overview:
- You can rent a one-bedroom apartment for 149k per year. You can buy the same for 2.40M.
- You can rent a two-bedroom apartment for 263k per year. You can buy the same for 4.15 M.
Off Jumeirah Beach Residence’s coast, you can find blue waters island, a brand-new construction that includes a number of waterfront homes as well as a variety of restaurants, stores, and attractions. Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai and Ain Dubai are two of the most well-liked waterfront attractions on Bluewaters Island.
Here is an overview of the prices if you are interested to relocate there:
- You can rent a one-bedroom apartment for 297k per year. You can buy the same for 3.12M.
- You can rent a two-bedroom apartment for433K per year. You can buy the same for 5.92 M.
To sum it all up, Dubai offers a great variety of options for water lovers to settle next to the beach or the stunning man-made lakes. It is true that the prices are a little high but the prestigious locations are worthwhile. Those locations offer you a unique and luxurious experience that you cannot find anywhere else. Are there more waterfront properties or locations that you would like to add to our list? Share your views in the comment section down below. As is always the case, we cannot wait to hear from you all.