Feeling adventurous in Dubai? The XLine at Dubai Marina is waiting for you with the longest urban zipline in the world! Need to know more about the matter? Keep on reading our article as we are sure you will find some very helpful information. Get your stuff ready and start off with us now.
XLine Dubai Marina
Be captivated by the goosebumps that envelop you as you instinctively howl at the XLine Dubai Marina (XDM). The cable game, billed as the longest urban zip line in the world, is a great way for the adventurous to experience the thrills. Whether you want to zipline alone or with a company, Marina’s zip line is a good fit.
Brought to you by XDubai in partnership with Emaar Malls, XLine Dubai Marina (XDM) is an absolutely stunning zip line at Dubai Marina. It is 170 meters high and has a speed of 80km/h speed and superman style driving. With its predecessor, the XLine at the Dubai Mall, being so successful, XDubai could not but scale even more notches manifest in the introduction of a zip line that’s double in everything of the previous one. This means double electricity for riders.
How Many Can Ride At A Time?
Boasting two zip lines that work simultaneously, XDM allows two participants to ride together. So who do we go with? Your spouse, children or friends? The choice is yours!
Thanks to two zip lines, the XLine can accommodate 16 people per hour. This zip line takes you on a ride that is 1 kilometre long, from the Amwaj towers of Jumeirah Beach Residences, the top 46 floors totalling 170 meters above skyscrapers, water, roads and boats to the rooftop of Dubai Marina Mall. The “superman style” belt will definitely bring out the hidden superhero in you ride prone. As regards video for the memory, a camera is attached to your helmet throughout the experience. A personalized video and photos will be sent to the email you registered with. It’s all fun.
XLine Safety Features
According to the XLine team, XLine is built and operated by highly skilled and globally certified teams. They conduct daily checks and regular line maintenance, ensuring that the line is always safe. In addition, strict rules are followed to avoid failure cases. You’re weighed to make sure you’re paired up to a harness, helmet and trolley that’s suited to you. Then, you’re given a quick safety briefing before you set off. Where potential riders’ weight is unfavourable, they’re not allowed to ride the XLine.
Packages For The XLine – Solo & Double Ride
Do you want to fly over the water of Dubai Marina with the Xline zip line? Then you have to pay a lot of money because it is not cheap. For one person, a cable car ride through Dubai Marina costs 180 USD per person, if you want to go parallel, you have to pay a total of 333 USD for two people.
XLine Solo Ride: AED 650
XLine Double Ride: AED 1200
Before you can take a ride on the zip line you will receive an explanation about the course itself and the safety equipment. In total, you spend about an hour on the explanation plus the ride on the zip line. The zip line is not suitable for children under 12 and for people with heart problems.
Dubai XLine opening times and conditions
- The Xline Dubai Marina zip line is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To make a flight with the zipline, you must be between 12 and 65 years of age (parental consent is required in person for those under 18 years of age).
- You should be more than 130 cm high and your weight must be between 45 and 100 kg.
- You must also be in good medical condition.
- No skirts, dresses, or flip flops; modest, comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes are required.
- Not pregnant.
- Without any current or ongoing injuries.
- Not under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
- You are not suffering from any severe physical or mental conditions that would make it impossible for you to perform the physical and mental activities required throughout the ride.
- You are not suffering from any illnesses that call for urgent medical attention.
- A valid picture identification document, such as an original Emirates ID, driver’s licence, or passport, and the debit or credit card that was used for the purchase must be shown by the customer upon admission.
- The name on the identity document must match the name of the specific rider taking part in the XLine.
- Each ticket is good for one person only. The ticket cannot be used for more than one booking and is only good for the person and time stated on the ticket.
- It is strictly prohibited to resell tickets, and anyone who does so will have their purchases cancelled without a refund.
If you have booked an adventure with XLine, the starting point is the XLine desk in the Dubai Marina Mall. As mentioned before, you will then first be given an explanation of what is going to happen. You will receive your helmet and the other equipment. Then you will be ready for the ride on the 1-kilometre-long zipline and you can enjoy the amazing view of the Dubai Marina.
The UAE is still full of adventures. There are numerous additional land, air, and water activities you may engage in in the UAE if you enjoy that rush of adrenaline. Why not try Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi, the world’s fastest roller coaster, the world’s deepest pool, the tallest climbing wall in the world, the world’s longest zipline at Ras Al Khaima, scuba diving, skydiving at Skydive Dubai, Jais Sledder or skiing in the snow in the desert at Ski Dubai?
Have you ever tried this zipline? If so, how was the experience? Are you planning to try it soon? How do you expect the experience to be? We know for sure that this is an experience the adventurous souls will not regret. Therefore, we are waiting for them to share their stories with us and with those who still need some encouragement. If you have any other information about this thrilling ride, we cannot wait to hear from you in the comment section down below. Please share your ideas and thoughts with us now!